TCRV’s Service Department
Big or small… we can do it all!
A little about us:
Here at TCRV, our service department has six bays to work on any issue you could have with your RV. Why do we have the largest service department in the area? Because we understand you want to get back to your campsite and enjoying the most beautiful camping in Northern Michigan as soon as possible. With our trained and certified technicians we can help you do just that.
Some of the services we offer:
- 30 point inspection. Let us identify what is working and what needs attention.
- 110v and 12v electrical system inspection.
- Water heater repairs and service
- RV furnace service and repair.
- SEAL TECH leak testing to locate those hard to locate roof leaks
- RV refrigerator service and inspection.
- Water system inspection and repair
- Body & collision repair
- Appliance & accessories
- Air conditioner repair and installation.
- De-winterization & sanitation to get your RV ready for the camping season.
- Extended warranty service
- LP or Propane gas inspection and pressure checking.
- Slide Out room service & maintenance
Our Service Department can repair all makes and models!
Roof sealants and water leaks are the most overlooked maintenance item on any RV today. Make sure you have your roof sealants inspected and touched up before storing your RV for the winter. This is recommended at a minimum of every other year. This is because if untreated a small hole can turn into a big headache come spring time.
* Caulk, seal, and leaking repairs extra.
We are experts at all aspects of RV service including: Collision repairs, Wind & Water damage, roofs, walls, electrical, plumbing, accessory and hitch installation and lots more.
Insurance and Warranty repairs welcome.
Here are images of a recent roof repair: http://tcrv.com/unit-gallery/roof-repair/
Our favorite hitch system is below: https://www.equalizerhitch.com/
Any Questions? Contact TCRV’s Service Department
Phone: (231) 943-4050