Paul Rhoadarmer, Service Manager
- Some of the services we provide are below: Big or small job…we can do it all
- 30 point inspection. Let us identify what is working and what needs attention.
- Wheel bearing service – recommended every 1-2 years depending on useage.
- 110v and 12v electrical system inspection.
- Water heater repairs and service
- RV furnace service and repair.
- SEAL TECH leak testing to locate those hard to locate roof leaks
- RV refrigerator service and inspection.
- Water system inspection and repair
- Appliance & accessories
- Air conditioner repair and installation.
- Winterization prior to storage so your RV is ready next spring.
- De-winterization & sanitation to get your RV ready for the upcoming season.
- Extended warranty service
- LP or Propane gas inspection and pressure checking.
- Slide Out room service & maintenance
- We service all makes and models!
- Roof sealants and water leaks are the most overlooked maintenance item on any RV today.Caulk, seal and leak repairs extra. Make sure you have your roof sealants looked at and touched up before storing your RV for the winter. This is recommended at a minimum of every other year.
- We are experts at all aspects of RV service including: Collision repairs, Wind & Water damage, roofs, walls, electrical, plumbing, accessory and hitch installation and lots more.
- Insurance and Warranty repairs welcome.
Teresa Hays, Parts Manager
Welcome to TCRV, where the variety of RV products is second to none. In all of Traverse City, MI, there isn’t a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We’re happy to help you find either the perfect RV or the parts you’ve been looking for. Check out our brochures to see what we have in stock. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we’re always ready to help!
We are family-owned and operated and conveniently located in Traverse City, MI. TCRV can provide you with the latest and best in RV products to make your outdoor living more enjoyable. Combine this wide array of selections with our friendly and knowledgeable staff, and we’re convinced TCRV will become your only stop for all of your RV needs.
We know individuality is important, which is why we pay close attention to the interests of each customer. From the minute you walk through the door, meeting your needs is our top priority. Founded not only on excellent customer service, but also on the principles of hard work and a focused attitude, TCRV has a long list of satisfied customers. Call or stop by; you’ll be glad you did.